On V. Seenu Reddy, MD, has been named president of the Nashville Academy of Medicine for 2019. Reddy is a cardiovascular surgeon with TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
Kevin Smith. MD, is immediate past-president of the Academy and has been named chair of the Board of Directors for 2019. Smith is an internal medicine physician with Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Joining Reddy and Smith on the Nashville Academy of Medicine's 2019 board of directors are:
- Robin Williams, MD, president-elect, Saint Thomas Medical Partners, Tennessee Breast Specialists
- Richard Soper, MD, secretary/ treasurer, Center for Behavioral Wellness
- Michael Beckham, MD, Beckham Internal Medicine
- George R. "Trey" Lee, III, MD, Real Time Neuromonitoring Associates
- Rodney Lewis, MD, Heritage Medical Associates
- James Powers, MD, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Adrian Rodriguez, MD, Nashville Skin and Cancer Center
- Gregg Shepard, MD, Tennessee Oncology