As the U.S. healthcare capital, Middle Tennessee plays a key role in shaping the industry on a local, national and international basis. Knowing who is 'in charge' is important to fostering relationships and partnerships to keep this vital industry moving forward. Each December/January, Nashville Medical News provides a definitive list of leaders in the annual InCharge Healthcare issue, which is formatted as a glossy, four-color magazine.
#NMNInCharge showcases a wide range of difference-makers, including:
- Hospital, health system and large practice leaders
- Top researchers and academic leaders
- Go-to healthcare advisors including the top healthcare attorneys, bankers, accountants and consultants
- Key healthcare investors and entrepreneurs
- And other leaders ... including some working behind the scenes ... who continue to grow Nashville's $40 billion industry.
The annual guide, which is mailed in early January and has a 12-month shelf life, is a great option for clients to reach our professional healthcare audience ... whether that be those looking for referral sources, those who supply the industry, or those with high-end products who want to reach a demographic with significant discretionary income.
2021 Ad Rates:
AD MATERIALS DEADLINE: December 4
For advertising information: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cindy Sanders at 615.397.2836