The Tennessee Chapter of Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), welcomed the election of Perception Health CEO J. Tod Fetherling as president-elect, along with five new members to the TN HIMSS Board of Directors. Fetherling began a one-year period as president-elect that began July 1 and will then begin his two-year role as chapter president beginning July 1, 2020.
Newly elected board members joining the chapter are:
- Rob Borella, VP Marketing and Sales Operations, HCTec;
- Brad Morrow, VP of Sales, 3D Technology;
- Tammy Hawes, Founder and CEO of Virsys12;
- Will Rice, Director of the Vanderbilt Health Alliance Network; and
- Justin Mooneyhan, Senior Director of IT Program Management, Envision Healthcare/AMSURG