Top Performers from Six Divisions Gather for the Sixth Annual Star Awards Event
FRANKLIN – American Health Partners, a Franklin, Tennessee-based company that provides a wide range of health care services recently recognized 43 employees who have demonstrated outstanding service and a commitment to delivering compassionate, high-quality healthcare over the past year. The sixth annual Star Awards ceremony was hosted by the company’s leadership team at the Hilton Franklin Cool Springs and included a performance by renowned songwriters Jeff Cohen and Kristian Bush, of the Grammy winning duo, Sugarland.
Star Awards were presented to frontline caregivers and those who serve in support roles in American Health Partners' six divisions, recognizing their exceptional achievements and embodiment of the company's values, which are respect, integrity, teamwork, professionalism, excellence, and compassion. These Star Award honorees, constitute just 1% of the company's workforce, were nominated by their colleagues and managers and chosen by a committee of leaders. For photos of each honoree, please contact us: Newsroom@AmHealthPartners.com.
“We have a very talented and dedicated team at American Health Partners and our Star Award winners represent the best of the best,” said President and Chief Executive Officer, Michael Bailey. "Their unwavering commitment to our mission of delivering compassionate, high-quality healthcare is truly inspirational and makes such a difference in the lives of our residents, patients and their families. We’re proud of their achievements and thrilled to honor them with this prestigious award.”
Star Award winners from the American Health Partners’ corporate office and service center were:
- Martin Olsson, Franklin, Tenn.
- Amanda Slater, Franklin, Tenn.
- Wes Redden, Parsons, Tenn.
Receiving awards in the American Health Communities division, which operates 29 skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, were:
- Rebecca Senn, AHC Applingwood (Cordova, Tenn.)
- Amanda Neafus, AHC Bethesda (Cookeville, Tenn.)
- Niquita Hubbard, AHC Bright Glade (Memphis, Tenn.)
- Brandy Dennis, AHC Bright Glade (Memphis, Tenn.)
- Carolyn Cox, AHC Covington Care (Tenn.)
- Barbara Brooks, AHC Crestview (Brownsville, Tenn.)
- Cherie Bufford, AHC Cumberland (Nashville, Tenn.)
- Terri Tuten, AHC Decatur County (Parsons, Tenn.)
- Jill Cottrell, AHC Dyersburg (Tenn.)
- Wendy Kaye, AHC Dyersburg (Tenn.)
- Shwanna Anderson, AHC Forest Cove (Jackson, Tenn.)
- Angela Wilson, AHC Harbor View (Memphis, Tenn.)
- Amy Bass, AHC Humboldt (Tenn.)
- Rachel Murphy, AHC McKenzie (Tenn.)
- Rachel Reaves, AHC McKenzie (Tenn.)
- Kiley Jessup, AHC Meadowbrook (Pulaski, Tenn.)
- Mike Bella, AHC Millennium (Huntsville, Ala.)
- Angie Doss, AHC Mount Juliet (Tenn.)
- Jeanette Nance, AHC Northbrooke (Jackson, Tenn.)
- Kimberly Dukes, AHC Northside (Murfreesboro, Tenn.)
- Krystal Singleton, AHC Paris (Tenn.)
- Patti Maness, AHC Savannah (Tenn.)
- Asia Armstrong, AHC Union City (Tenn.)
- Kayla Winston, AHC VanAyer (Martin, Tenn.)
- Antonius Harris, AHC Vanco (Goodlettsville, Tenn.)
- Mackenzie Sutton, AHC Waverly (Tenn.)
- Amy Wyatt, AHC Westwood (Decaturville, Tenn.)
- Gertrude Matthews, AHC West Tennessee Transitional Care (WTTC) (Jackson, Tenn.)
From American Health Plans, which owns and manages institutional special needs plans (ISNPs) for Medicare beneficiaries living in long-term care facilities, Star Awards were given to two employees:
- Brennan Chansuthus, American Health Plans – Franklin, Tenn.
- Mindy Brown, American Health Plans – Franklin, Tenn.
- KC Gilliland, American Health Plans - Kansas
Star Award recipients from AmPharm, a long-term-care pharmacy serving senior care and rehabilitation facilities, included:
- Rich Bledsoe, Parsons, Tenn.
- Lori Mitchell, AmPharm McFarland, Morristown, Tenn.
At Rehab America, which provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy in skilled nursing facilities, Star Awards went to:
- Joel Bain, Jackson, Tenn.
- Emily Cook, West Region
At TruHealth, whose nurse practitioners and physician assistants provide medical treatment and care coordination in nursing homes with specialized Medicare plans, Star Awards were earned by:
- Shannon Burns, TruHealth – Texas
- Julie Pickering, TruHealth – Mississippi & Louisiana
Star Awards were also given to team members at Unity Psychiatric Care, which operates five psychiatric hospitals, primarily for seniors, to provide short-term care due to a mental health crisis or behavioral disturbances caused by dementia. Honorees included:
- Morgan Reddix, Columbia, Tenn.
- Maudessa Faulkner, Franklin, Tenn.
- Kendra McHenry, Huntsville, Ala.
American Health Partners provides a continuum of health care services for adults and seniors to aid recovery, prevent unnecessary hospital stays and improve quality of life. Operations in Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi include twenty-nine senior living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers; five psychiatric hospitals; and a long-term care pharmacy. Two other divisions provide Institutional Special Needs Health Plans (ISNPs) and medical staffing in nursing homes in Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Missouri, Texas, Utah and Idaho. American Health Partners is based in Franklin, Tennessee. For more information, visit AmHealthPartners.com