If you love TED talks, you will love TEDxNashville, a two-day event that highlights a wide range of exciting and important ideas -- all delivered in the beloved TED talk style by top thinkers and doers. TEDxNashville is produced under TED's prestigious Level II License, an honor awarded only to the most exceptional TEDx events around the world.
TEDxNashville 2018 will take place on Friday, March 16 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Saturday, March 17 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m, in Andrew Jackson Hall at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
Tickets can be purchased for $50, $60, $70, $80, or $90 -- depending on the location of the seat.
From 10 a.m. on January 31st until 10 a.m. on February 3rd, tickets can be purchased for 25% off with the promo TEDx25.
Unlike previous years when all tickets were general admission, seats are assigned this year, so buy your ticket early to get a great seat.
The conference is open to the public and tickets are available now at www.tedxnashville.com.
Presenters at TEDxNashville 2018 include:
- Anca Pop, Cybersecurity Expert and Consultant
- David George Haskell, Professor of Biology at Sewanee and Author of the Pulitzer Prize Finalist, "The Forest Unseen"
- David Haase, Healthcare Innovator, Functional Medicine Doctor, and CEO and Founder, MaxWell Clinic
- David Ikard, Professor of African American and Diaspora Studies (AADS) and the Director of AADS at Vanderbilt University
- Dayle Savage, Organization Development, HR & Learning Consultant; Former Professor of Leadership and Organization Studies, Vanderbilt University; Founder, Peabody Career Services
- Gigi Butler, Owner and Founder, CEO Gigi's Cupcakes
- Gitanjali Rao, Scientist and Entrepreneur
- Martha Ivester, City Manager, Google Fiber Nashville
- Mary Gauthier, Award-winning Songwriter
- Michael Brody-Waite, CEO, Entrepreneur Center
- Paris Goodyear-Brown, Founder & Clinical Director, Nurture House - Licensed Clinical Social Worker & Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor
- Robert B. Talisse, Professor of Philosophy at Vanderbilt University
- Susannah Meadows, Journalist and Author of "The Other Side of Impossible: Ordinary People Who Faced Daunting Medical Challenges and Refused to Give Up"
- Suzana Herculano-Housel, Associate Professor of Psychology and Biological Sciences at Vanderbilt University
- Tim Shaw, Former Tennessee Titan NFL Player and ALS Advocate
- Ty Tashiro, Social Scientist and Author of "AWKWARD: The Science of Why We're Socially Awkward and Why That's Awesome"
- Ulrich Boser, Senior Fellow at the American Center for Progress, and Author of "Learn Better: Mastering the Skills for Success in Life, Business, and School, or, How to Become an Expert in Just About Anything"
- Seth Stephens-Davidowitz, New York Times Op-Ed Contributor and Author of "Everybody Lies: Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us About Who We Really Are"
For more information speakers and performers, visit www.tedxnashville.com.