Mark Your Calendars for August 22-25
This August, two extremely popular healthcare events are coming together to provide attendees with business and industry insights from national speakers, timely healthcare content, networking and mentor opportunities, roundtable discussions, and an investor forum at the Music City Center.
Health:Further is expanding this year to a unique festival format over four days with TN HIMSS becoming the exclusive health IT programming partner, hosting its popular Summit of the Southeast as part of the larger overall event. Additionally, Life Science Tennessee has joined forces with Health:Further to deepen the perspective on biotech, diagnostics, medical device and policy issues, and Hedgeye Risk Management is co-producing the investor forum on Aug. 25.
In addition to the Summit of the Southeast, the event will feature a first-ever consumer summit, wellbeing track, evolution of the industry track, and an investor forum. Among the confirmed speakers are:
- John Bass, founder and CEO of blockchain venture Hashed Health;
- Mary Mirabelli, vice president of global healthcare serves at Hewlett-Packard and current chair of the Healthcare Financial Management Association;
- Scott Monty, co-managing partner at Brain+Trust;
- Neil Patel, president at Healthbox;
- Lisa Prasad, director of global innovation at the Henry Ford Health System;
- Marquise Stillwell, principal and founder of Openbox; and
- Jessica Sweeney-Platt, executive director of athenaResearch.
For a more complete list of speakers, agenda details or to purchase tickets, go online to HealthFurther.com.